THE SOCIOPATHIC PERSONALITY:
These people are mentally ill and extremely dangerous! The following precautions will help to protect you from the destructive acts of which they are capable. To recognize them, keep the following guidelines in mind:
(1) They are habitual liars. They seem incapable of either knowing or telling the truth about anything.
(2) They are egotistical to the point of narcissism. They really believe they are set apart from the rest of humanity by some special grace.
(3) They scapegoat; they are incapable of either having the insight or willingness to accept responsibility for anything they do. Whatever the problem, it is always someone else’s fault.
(4) They are remorselessly vindictive when thwarted or exposed.
(5) Genuine religious, moral, or other values play no part in their lives. They have no empathy for others and are capable of violence. Under older psychological terminology, they fall into the category of psychopath or sociopath, but unlike the typical psychopath, their behavior is masked by a superficial social facade.
Point 3. is one of the worst ones for TBI’s sociopath, Luke Preece. This should be obvious to anyone who has been with the company for long enough. Let’s have a look at the issue of responsibility with regard to the other school managers in group schools. Now the BDTA is supposed to ensure that other school managers succeed but he actually has no idea what is he doing. Therefore when Wati and Luke were running TBI Kuningan, student numbers plummeted. Of course, if Luke was a real manager, he would have known her failure was also his failure. But he actually has an infantile sense of moral responsibility. Emotionally, sociopaths are like 5 or 6 years who cannot accept responsibility for their actions, even when they are caught with their hand in the cookie jar.
Luke Preece: It is all Wati’s fault. She is hopeless. She was a complete c**t.
But why did Ratna need to be removed? No doubt he went around telling everyone she had failed too. And even though he was her supervisor, it wouldn’t be his fault. Oh no. It would have been totally her fault. Responsibility is something he insists upon for others, but whenever he stuffs up, which is several times a month (the man is a complete flake with no real talent obviously- look at how he lost two schools in East and Central Java) he looks about for a scapegoat and pours his hateful vitriol on him.
But Luke should make no mistake. If he were in a less chaotic and corrupt company, he would have been shown the door years ago. And his massive demotion out of Franchise is a sign of how far he has fallen due to our moral actions to expose this shark in the water. More and more people are looking at his actual achievements and seeing how rubbish his performance has been.
1) Long-term advisor to Mariam and she was forced out as Director due to her dud performance
2) Supervisor to Wati when she caused student numbers to collapse
3) TBI Malang closed and reopened as The Boston Institute
4) TBI Cengkareng closed when he was franchise manager
5) TBI Semarang closed when he was franchise manager
6) TBI Bali never opened
7) TBI Palembang never opened.
8) Luke abuses male TBI teacher Matthew France in work emails as a ‘little school girl’ and Matthew’s friends as the 3 idiots
9) TBI Riau in chaos because he appointed his best friend (without a degree) as manager
But guess what? None of it is Luke’s fault. He was the manager but it’s your fault. It’s Wati’s fault. Blame it on the boogie. Blame it on the rain. Responsibility is for normal humans- sociopaths feel exempt from it.