Wall Street English is a part of Pearson, a well-known company whose core business is education, business information, and publishing. Pearson is currently listed on the New York and London stock-exchange.
The first Wall Street English center was opened in Ratu Plaza in 2007. Until now, Wall Street English has six centers spread all over Jakarta; in Ratu Plaza, La Piazza, Pondok Indah Mall 1, Central Park, Kota Kasablanka and Mall Alam Sutra.Two more centers – Bintaro and PVJ, Bandung – will be taking in students soon.
Since its establishment Wall Street English has attracted many students from many different occupational backgrounds. Our students vary from professionals, entrepreneurs, students from various high schools and universities, and housewives.
The method used by Wall Street English in teaching English to students is called the Blended Learning Method. This method is acknowledged and certified by ISO 9001:2008. Our Blended Learning Method allows each student to improve their English skill individually based on their educational background and competencies.
As evidence of the Blended Learning Method’s efficacy, until today Wall Street English has more than 20,000 students in Indonesia and more than 2 million alumni all over the world.
Feel free to check out our YouTube at www.youtube.com/Wallstreetjakarta and our Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/wsi.jakarta.
To keep up with the increasing demand for English learning, we are inviting dynamic individuals to join our ever growing team.
SERVICE OFFICER/CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER
- Strong sense of customer service
- High energy and outgoing personality
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Showing initiative with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Attention to details
- Provide basic administration support to the center
- Time management skills and prioritization skills
- Previous experience in the education sector an advantage
Key Selection Criteria :
- Love speaking English. Demonstrate intermediate fluency in English
- Excellent people skills and communicative ability
- Ability to work with people from diverse language and cultural backgrounds
- The ability to work both independently and as a part of team
- Professional and friendly presentation
- Able to operate office suit computer programs i.e. MS Office
- Previous experience in delivering a high standard of student service is essential
- Holds a Bachelor Degree (or D3 with minimum 2 years service experience)
Please come to the company booth to apply Online
“Only shortlisted candidates will be invited via email/phone for Test and Interview”