THE BRITISH INSTITUTE (TBI)
The British Institute (TBI), the quality benchmark of English teaching and teacher training institution in Indonesia, currently is looking for best qualified individuals to fill the positions of School Manager (Indonesian Citizen), Academic Team Leader (Native Speaker or Non-Native Speaker), Office Supervisor and Marketing Officer for its franchise offices.
School Manager , Academic Team Leader, Etc
- Minimum of Bachelor degree from any discipline preferably English, Marketing or Management
- Minimum 2 years of experience in managerial position and possess a genuine interest in the personal development (for School Manager)
- CELTA equivalent (for Academic Team Leader)
- A good communicator, relationship builder, and able to work collaboratively with multi-national academic staff
- Achievement and customer oriented
- Ability to be a team player
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office skills)
- Good command of English
The successful candidates will receive coaching, training and development in the new role.
Anyone wishing to apply for the positions should APPLY ONLINE with a letter of application and an up-to-date CV no later than May 12, 2010. Only qualified candidates will be notified for a test and interview.